This interview was filmed at a national consultation, entitled, “A Faithful Gospel: How should we understand what the gospel is?” It is the first in a series of five events taking place as part of the Evangelical Alliance’s “Confidence in the Gospel” initiative.
- Why do we need to ask the question “what is the gospel?” (0:10)
- What is the gospel according to the Gospels? (1:15)
- If you only had a couple of minutes, how would you communicate the gospel with someone? (3:00)
- Do we need to talk about repentance when we present the gospel? (5:00)
- Why do you emphasize the importance of talking about Jesus’ life, as well as his death, when presenting the gospel? (6:50)
- Is the gospel of Paul different to the gospel of Jesus? (8:45)
- What would your advice be to a young evangelist? (11:35)